Frequently Asked Questions
Certainly! We serve families all over the country. We leverage technology to provide effective communication and planning regardless of your location.
Our compensation typically falls within one of three categories:
- Asset management fees
- Transaction-based commissions
- Monthly financial planning fees
We are independent, so we can customize fees to provide you with the best value. We’ll explain your options while we meet, and you decide what feels best for you.
No. We believe everybody can benefit from unbiased financial advice, regardless of age or financial situation.
- We value our relationships with our clients above all else. We see you first – not your account size.
- Our culture is not about hard sales, but about building relationships. You’ll never feel pressure while working with us.
- The firm is owned by our advisors so we are dedicated to preserving our culture and continuity. Because we’re not employees of another firm, we are not distracted by corporate interests and can focus on what is best for you.
- We take a complex process and simplify it to a level that’s easy to understand.